WikiLeaks: aryannationspa@hotmail.com leaked emails, 2009 mail archive

This message is part of a particular mailbox provided at WikiLeaks and it should be discussed here.

Re: Meeting

Ok Rich, sorry about the phone call, went celebrating the holidays with a free bottle of very tasty scotch, I should know, I finished it.....

Talked to Gerald again, looks like we should get something going.... Also, I can send you a phone number of someone that can assist on your website, and I can also lend you someone that will respond to e-mails within 24 hours of each request....

Here is the current situation, as far as Gerald and I discussed so far... I did not discuss everything with him, so if you speak to him, see what he thinks.....

1. The Aryan Nations should be centralized, [Idaho] and churches founded should be named separately, but stay under the banner....
A. Church of Jesus Christ Christian - Idaho - North West
B. Church of the Messiah - New York - North East
C. Church of the Sons of Light - Arkansas - South East
D. Church of Jesus Christ - California [Possibility] - South West

Eventually we should regionalize central zones, like a Michigan and a Texas Church

I have possibilities in Austria - Spain - Italy

This can regionalize the US and allow outposts to begin and each will have a qualified quadrant leader....

Leadership Changes

1. High Council - A delegation of 5 that reviews activity and is advisory to the Director, a 4 of 5 vote would remove the director, the director has a free hand on minor matters..... Three Pastors from the Spiritual Leadership Council must always be a part of this.....

2. National Director - someone from the past that is not involved with either party, like Charlie Juba, or Drew Bostwick, someone that has an excellent political track record.....  These are possibilities, if you have any ideas, it's all open....   Myself, or Pastor O'Brien should not be selected.....

3. Minister of Information - Not part of the political machine, an appointment, someone responsible for answering e-mails, phone calls, operating a bookstore.....   A woman would be fine......

4. Treasurer should be O'Brien, collect the mail, process the orders to the Information Dept... Delegate funds and/or mailings from a central office......

A. Spiritual leadership council.....  The Identity ministry is anarchy, people preach whatever they want, from UFO's to hollow earth, a council of Pastors will review beliefs and performance of the practitioners.... Consists of:

World Chaplain - Responsible for the Radio ministry and public releases, others can contribute, but responsibility lies on the World Chaplain.....
Synod - 4 other Pastors that review activity, advisory and research....

Ranks -
World Chaplain
Senior Pastors, Biblical Priests Law - 30 years of age with 3 years of proven study would prefer 6 years
Junior Pastors, those allocated the title of Pastor with less than 6 years study, or are under 30 years of age....

So there should be three public persons at all times, National Director, World Chaplain, Minister of Information....

We can supply the following.....
Identity Materials - Radio Program - Women's Org. - we have a response team, for the internet, but no Mailing address yet...  A bookstore and a Tape/CD program....

I think that my people would be more interested in operating the Spiritual Leadership Council, Let me think about this some more, one thing that I can assure you, I have allot of experience operating large organizations, I know how to do it, and within 60 days I will bet money that we double in size...... I will pick up one penny from a jEw York sidewalk, and you must find one outside a synagogue there for this bet.....

I have web materials going back 8 years, so we can provide much... This is important because everyone that looks at your website sees little, and your web-guy never responds to e-mails.... It was over 4 months before O'Brien called me, he had no Idea that I wrote you in June.....

Cincinatus Clause

A Consideration - I will coordinate operations in the beginning, it is very important that rapid response, quality personnel and efficiency are what people get for contacting us, no slouching.... The High Council must take over and maintain the operations of the organization, once established, I will be more than happy to be advisory only for organizational things.....

I am a Pastor, this is what I want to do, so the Spiritual Leadership thing is more my piece of cake..... Operating an organization interferes with the ministry, it always has, and always will......

More next e-mail......

Consider these possibilities.....