WikiLeaks: aryannationspa@hotmail.com leaked emails, 2009 mail archive

This message is part of a particular mailbox provided at WikiLeaks and it should be discussed here.

Re: Suprreme Court declines to hear Nationalist Movement case against City of York

"Norse1974" is an Odinist...! SO, why is he on your Creator list?

Also, Klassen say's to be violent, moron!!!!

You know something, freak, only you Yankee's fear violent action. All my associates outside North America haven't a problem with what I write. It's only people like you and the faggot NA!! Is that why the Chile and Brazil branches backed me on the split?!?!

See, NN, I was right...
Oh, where are those questions for me...?

Entry for this page on WikiLeaks | Discussion page on WikiLeaks | wikileaks.org