WikiLeaks: aryannationspa@hotmail.com leaked emails, 2009 mail archive

This message is part of a particular mailbox provided at WikiLeaks and it should be discussed here.

It's me...

Hey,
 Is there anyway that you can find out what so called entity Rick is working for besides Alabama? I allowed him to come back home today, maybe it was a mistake. Cause now he is talking of things "Opening up again". Which in turn means he will be going back to the place he was the night of that bad confrence call. I told him I felt it was odd that he was gone a week and did not go over that way, but now that hes home, he's going right back to it. See what you can find out for me? I appreciate it. I'd like to know just how big of a fool I am, so I can stop it again before it gets started.
Thanx,
Shae

Entry for this page on WikiLeaks | Discussion page on WikiLeaks | wikileaks.org