From:  "Laslo Patterson" <laslo.c@gmail.com>
To:  Rick < fifthprofession_57@hotmail.com>, aryannationspa@hotmail.com
Subject:  Interesting Front page
Date:  Wed, 28 Mar 2007 00:51:19 -0600

The following is off the www.aryannations.org website.  I had no idea Pastor Williams and I were looked at with so much disrespect and un-appreciation.  Let it be known that I was a member for 15 years and I was
asked to be on the council and I wouldn't be sending this out except for the matter of the following crap being talked about was during my tenure on the council.  Maybe I should write a book about the true CHAOS that I had to put up with from supposed "leaders" of AN.  It would be an enlightening read.   My comments are in red.

Laslo Patterson

These wolves in sheep's clothing tried to usurp Aryan Nations.(so, are you saying that Jonathan and I are wolves that tried to usurp AN?) They managed to cause a bit of
chaos & factionalism that is somewhat still with us today in the following days after Pastor's death in 2004.(so, we caused chaos and factionalism too?)  These
renegades DO NOT share the late Pastor's ideals & vision.(Well, I guess we are renegades now too?  How exactly did we not share Pastor Butlers vision, by not wanting to have non-Christians yoked with us?)
 We do. They DO NOT share the original mission of Aryan Nations-to spread the Christian Identity message to our racial kindred.(That's funny, being that we tried to do that with everyone for over two years)
 We do. We are legitimate & are carrying on the Church's banner of Folk & Faith. There has been a lot of restructuring & re-organizing going on in recent days. The reason for this is of utmost importance. It is time to get back to the basics. Aryan Nations is getting back to its roots & back to Pastor Butler's vision. It is getting back to what it always was intended to be: a White Christian theo-political movement that reflects the Church that had birthed it; a White Christian community for White Christians, by White Christians. We will gladly work with other kinds of White Nationalists that share common goals & respect our stance, but we will remain & must remain Christ-centered on the Truth of Yahweh-God's Law-Word. If you are anti-Christian, then we have no business with you!
(Well, you just screwed up then, because you are saying two different things in the last two sentences.  You say you will work with other kinds of WN and in the next sentence you have no dealings with anti Christians.  Which by the way most other WN are.)
For us, being "God First" IS being "Race First". We cannot, nor will not, separate our Race & Yahweh our God!(I assure you, you won't have to separate anybody.  Yahweh will do that for you)

If you want to visit a true Church website where there is more going on than bashing people that actually worked for Yahweh and His people, then visit   www.ucoy.org

Interest Rates Fall Again! $430,000 Mortgage for $1,399/mo - Calculate new payment

Entry for this page on WikiLeaks | Discussion page on WikiLeaks | wikileaks.org