WikiLeaks: aryannationspa@hotmail.com leaked emails, 2009 mail archive

This message is part of a particular mailbox provided at WikiLeaks and it should be discussed here.

Re: Hey Rich

In a message dated 2/13/2007 2:56:36 PM Eastern Standard Time, aryannationspa@hotmail.com writes:
I agree with you, I think we should be trying to work out our differences, not go our separate ways.  I tried to express my feelings to Jonathan and Laslo, but I think they already had their minds made up.  I'm not sure what's going to happen now with the church, but I'm going to continue doing what I'm doing.  Feel free to contact me anytime (717) 222-1073.

Yahweh Bless !!!!

Rich

Hi Rich-
I'll try giving you a buzz this weekend. I head out to St. Louis on the 22nd, so I won't be around then.

Yeah, they had this planned for a while I think. I understand their feelings on "purism," but by the same token I think we need to be doing the opposite. It hasn't affected our friendships, but some people really took it personally. My fear is that it has caused a rift. Rick will be in St. Louis, so I will talk to him about what the AN is going to do. My understanding is that Jonathan and Laslo kind of turned their shares over to him, so to speak. We shall see what emerges.

Doug

Entry for this page on WikiLeaks | Discussion page on WikiLeaks | wikileaks.org