From:  Florence Miller <betteflo@yahoo.com>
To:  aryannationspa@hotmail.com
Subject:  Church changes
Date:  Thu, 1 Feb 2007 12:20:51 -0800 (PST)

You didn't call last night. Can you e mail me any more information about the changes?

Florence

Don't get soaked.  Take a quick peak at the forecast
with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.

Check out all that glitters with the MSN Entertainment Guide to the Academy Awards®

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.
Entry for this page on WikiLeaks | Discussion page on WikiLeaks | wikileaks.org