WikiLeaks: aryannationspa@hotmail.com leaked emails, 2009 mail archive

This message is part of a particular mailbox provided at WikiLeaks and it should be discussed here.

Re: Some stuff that is bothering me...

James Lynch-Aryan Nations State Leader of Maine.

I Oppose Highly against Changing Aryan Nations name and ways into this "new idea" that the Council has decided.

This change will ruin a lot of what Pastor Butler was trying to do and which will ruin our fellow brothers and sisters who are in the NSM and so fourth.And by this change I don't know if I can stay loyal to this "CJCC" anymore.

So by that all said I will have to exclude myself if this idea is permanent.

My Pride is my Life,Without my Pride I have no Life.

White Pride World Wide!

Entry for this page on WikiLeaks | Discussion page on WikiLeaks | wikileaks.org