WikiLeaks: aryannationspa@hotmail.com leaked emails, 2009 mail archive

This message is part of a particular mailbox provided at WikiLeaks and it should be discussed here.

Sunday-Greetings from Austria

Faithful brother Rich!
Thank you for your mail!
The documents become then send to your address if I have received your form!
Where does the "Aryan nation world convention" take place in September?
Again in the redneck shop in South Carolina?
Please would it be possible for you to send me a DVD of the "world convention"?
This would be a good testimonial and a fraternal sign of the attachment!
Please cordially greet all brothers, thank you!
Pastor P.J.

Sie suchen E-Mails, Dokumente oder Fotos? Die neue MSN Suche Toolbar mit Windows-Desktopsuche liefert in sekundenschnelle Ergebnisse. Jetzt neu! http://desktop.msn.de/ Jetzt gratis downloaden!

Entry for this page on WikiLeaks | Discussion page on WikiLeaks | wikileaks.org