WikiLeaks: aryannationspa@hotmail.com leaked emails, 2009 mail archive

This message is part of a particular mailbox provided at WikiLeaks and it should be discussed here.

new Greetings

Mitglieder=Members A cordially yours from the mountains of Austria!
I am, that in America " pleased this one continues to exist CJCC to ".
The heir of parish priest Butler and the others "identity brothers" must continue to exist and be cared for.
Only the "identity church" has real servants God!
Therefore we feel obliged here in the limits of the German empire, special, this "identity truth" to verteidigen.Das heathendom is anti divine!
The normal churches and communities, Jewish contaminated!
Please would I like where I get pin, rings and Sticker to ask, of " Aryan nation " once again?
WHITE POWER-83-
your true Brother,P.J.

Die neue MSN Suche Toolbar mit Windows-Desktopsuche. Suchen Sie gleichzeitig im Web, Ihren E-Mails und auf Ihrem PC! Jetzt neu! http://desktop.msn.de/ Jetzt gratis downloaden!

Entry for this page on WikiLeaks | Discussion page on WikiLeaks | wikileaks.org