WikiLeaks: aryannationspa@hotmail.com leaked emails, 2009 mail archive

This message is part of a particular mailbox provided at WikiLeaks and it should be discussed here.

New Mail from Austria

Faithful brother Rich!
Unite today blessing greeting from Austria!
I will work as a bus-driver here in Austria by the middle of October.
My service to the church will nevertheless go on.
How shall I to send you the German text, in the e-mail or as a file?
Nevertheless enters it " world convention Aryan, nation, " this year again?
With a faithful blessing greeting,Brother P.J.
WHITE POWER-83-

Sie suchen E-Mails, Dokumente oder Fotos? Die neue MSN Suche Toolbar mit Windows-Desktopsuche liefert in sekundenschnelle Ergebnisse. Jetzt neu! http://desktop.msn.de/ Jetzt gratis downloaden!

Entry for this page on WikiLeaks | Discussion page on WikiLeaks | wikileaks.org