WikiLeaks: aryannationspa@hotmail.com leaked emails, 2009 mail archive

This message is part of a particular mailbox provided at WikiLeaks and it should be discussed here.

MAY 26TH 2007 RALLY AGAINST GENOCIDE! IN KNOXVILLE TENNESSEE

A TIME TO KILL: A RALLY AGAINST GENOCIDE in honor of CHANNON CHRISTIAN AND CHRISTOPHER NEWSOM THIS SATURDAY AT THE COURTHOUSE (400 W. Main) IN KNOXVILLE, TENNESSEE, AT 3:00 P.M. (EST). BE THERE.

Posted by alex in Alex Linder, Knoxville rally at 4:44 pm | Permanent Link
MAP HERE
We?re talking downtown Knoxville. It?s a couple miles below Interstate 40, whether you?re coming from east, west, north or south. Try to bring a sign if you can. I will have a couple extras, but not many. Get a nice 2×3 at Wal-Mart, and make nice THICK THICK THICK letters so they get picked up by the cameras. Do not mcspell anything. Have a message on BOTH SIDES of your board.
Wear at least one piece of black clothing. I am going to wear a new black shirt, and just maybe it would be a nice touch to encircle a triceps with a WHITE armband, in honor of our departed kin. Look sharp. Whatever you are, be the best of that type you can be.
Be prepared for anything - marching, yelling, screaming, whatever we need to do get the job done. This rally is not about bowing our heads and pondering evil, man?s inhumanity to man, or any of the thousand other Semitically scripted responses we?re supposed to act out when our kith and kin are slaughted by niggers sicced on us by jews, and covered up by their so-called mainstream media, this march is about RAGE - but not rage as an end in itself: RAGE leading to ORGANIZATION leading to LIBERATION. If you think hate and rage are the wrong responses to GENOCIDE being perpetrated BY JEWS against WHITES, then you don?t belong at this rally. If you think this sad case is a simple matter of liberal media bias, you do need to attend - to educate yourself.
The general public is heartily welcomed and encouraged to attend this rally.
I will be on FTL later tonight (Tuesday) and discuss details, feel free to skype in questions.
Alex Linder
VNNForum.com
alinder@kvmo.net

Entry for this page on WikiLeaks | Discussion page on WikiLeaks | wikileaks.org