Cc: Daryl
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2006 8:19 PM
Subject: Fw: COMBAT -311 The Militant Underground-wing of the KKK!

An Alle Kosten

Jason Hoffman
President
American Thule Society
www.american-thule-society.org
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2006 2:40 PM

COMBAT - 311
P.O. BOX   313
Wrightsville,  PA.  17368
(717) 659 -6181

OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE

(For immediate release)
06/13/06

KIGY:

Combat -311 is  the  Militant Underground-wing of  the Ku Klux Klan which has formed to inspire the small handful of dedicated Klansmen and klanswomen here in America and around the globe.Our goal is to create  a new type of Klansman; a serious, fanatical Revolutionary Soldier! We seek to transform  those who are worthy of such an ideal into genuine political guerrilla Fighters.

Although, we have no plans  at the present time to take part in military engagements against the Jewish Occupational Government, and ALL of our political activity will be of a legal and non-violent nature, Combat- 311 will set up units across the nation and prepare for DEFENSIVE RESISTANCE!  We must bring the  elite  elements of the Klan  and organize them into a revolutionary network whose goal is to achieve political power  BY ALL MEANS AND AT ALL COST!

We have all seen time and time again petty personal differences getting in the way of solid revolutionary work. These personality clashes have literally crippled the entire Movement!
There must be bonds of trust, affection and Klannish brotherhood and sisterhood. Without these key ingredients any  small revolutionary unit is doomed to failure. This is  a disgraceful and ridiculous situation, but it is a reality of life.
The solution is to find those Klansman  that you   and can get along with and respect each other.  Revolutionaries who  like and enjoy each others company is a recipe for VICTORY.

So, Comrades you must only work with those who you can get along with on a personal level. If everyone in your unit likes each other then there will  be no  silly personality clashes to destroy your unit.You will spend your time carrying out the functions of your unit which are;
1. Distributing massive amounts of revolutionary propaganda
2.Educating each other about Klan history and ideology
3.Creating the bonds of true  Klannish Brotherhood
4.Training with your weapons in order to defend  the White Race .

Ours is a fight for life or death. Combat-311 will in the future become a serious political force not only in this country but in foreign nations as well. We must stress categorically the need for a military outlook among all  Members and Supporters. We are  a people which knows that defeat means certain extinction. Each of us must  fight with heart and soul to preserve the sanctity of our blood.

The   Combat-311   uniform will  consist of  Black  three hole sky-mask(optional)for those who wish to remain hidden from the public eye.Black BDU cap with a 2inch mi oak in the center. Black BDU four pocket tunic  and pants  with 4 inch mi oak above the heart on the upper  left side of the shirt. Black leather   belt  and Boots(shinned)   A  special  Combat-311 patch will be worn on the left upper sleeve of the shirt. Rank will be same as US Army.

Weapons will be standard issue as that of the US Army or private purchase AR-15 in 223 caliber are acceptable.

At  this early stage of its founding Combat-311  is in need of quality recruits, a web-site, and plenty of  financial $upport for political activities. You may wish to send any donations via Postal Money Orders Addressed to: Combat-311 P.O. Box 313 Wrightsville, PA  17368   The finance Officer will collect donations and maintain the treasury of the organization. A thank you letter and conformation of due and donations will be mailed out. or you may wish to send 'blank' anonymous  Postal Money Orders for those who do not wish to be known.

If you  agree with our goals and would like to join this elite guard then  contact  the Imperial Commander at the addresses below a Combat-311 Recruiter will get in contact you promptly!

FOR TOTAL AND COMPLETE POLITICAL POWER!

Sincerely,

Michael Cook
AKIA