WikiLeaks: aryannationspa@hotmail.com leaked emails, 2009 mail archive

This message is part of a particular mailbox provided at WikiLeaks and it should be discussed here.

Re:

Racial loyalist greeting's my new number is (717) 659 - 6181
sorry, my other phone fell in the bathtub...

RAHOWA!

Brother Michael Cook

R S <aryannationspa@hotmail.com> wrote:
Greetings brother,

Can you give me a call? The number I have for you is disconnected.

14/88

Major Rich Stanton
Aryan Nations
717-222-1073

Yahoo! Mail
Entry for this page on WikiLeaks | Discussion page on WikiLeaks | wikileaks.org