WikiLeaks: aryannationspa@hotmail.com leaked emails, 2009 mail archive

This message is part of a particular mailbox provided at WikiLeaks and it should be discussed here.

Call Lance!

Colonel Rich- Please call Lance. Nate the former State Leader told me that he had informed Lance of some thing that happenned to him yesterday....Bob

You need only reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the struggle for independence." Charles Austin Beard

Get the power of Windows + Web with the new Windows Live. Power up!

Entry for this page on WikiLeaks | Discussion page on WikiLeaks | wikileaks.org