WikiLeaks: aryannationspa@hotmail.com leaked emails, 2009 mail archive

This message is part of a particular mailbox provided at WikiLeaks and it should be discussed here.

Brother Nate

I got a call from Brother Nate in East Mesa AZ yesterday concerning his being re-upped in the Nations by Pastor Lance.

I let him know  that I was working on the spiritual and that if he wanted to do the political, it was fine with me if he reoprted directly to the board through you.

He has been exposed to me for awhile and I'd like for him to gain greater depth in administration by the process of working in connection with the national Board...

Respectfully
Bob

Entry for this page on WikiLeaks | Discussion page on WikiLeaks | wikileaks.org