WikiLeaks: aryannationspa@hotmail.com leaked emails, 2009 mail archive

This message is part of a particular mailbox provided at WikiLeaks and it should be discussed here.

2 questionable characters

TO: Colonel Rick Spring  A/N Chief of Security

1). I'm reading a book entitled UNDER & ALONE---The true Story of the Undercover Agent that Infiltrated America's most violent Motorcycle gang. Its written by "William Queen who also claims to have infiltrated "ARYAN NATIONS" under the name of Billy St John in the mid 90's.....funny thing, I've never heard of the guy. He also claims to have "Infiltrated" The National Alliance....Aryan Nations is mentioned another time in the book where the Author Compares A/N to the Mongols motorcycle gang
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/10/17/AR2005101701670.html

2). There is a kook out of Utah Named Jeremiah Gregory who seems to be claiming sme sort of connection with the Church although he says he's with the Order too.

http://www.sltrib.com/news/ci_6132416

Respectfully

Bob

Get a preview of Live Earth, the hottest event this summer - only on MSN http://liveearth.msn.com?source=msntaglineliveearthhm

Entry for this page on WikiLeaks | Discussion page on WikiLeaks | wikileaks.org