Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 1:25 AM
Subject: RE: C.I.A.N. Report

Did you really send this e-mail. Anyway, Paul Mullet says that you stole money from the church. Basically I do not believe him The Feds like to send false e-mails to cause trouble. We have to be on the defense against it. Phone calls are harder to fake since you can recognize the voice. We over in the Northwest have concluded that Paul Mullet could not be a trained Federal Agent. He says such stupid stuff that he most likely has been compromised. Yahweh Bless Paul B