WikiLeaks: aryannationspa@hotmail.com leaked emails, 2009 mail archive

This message is part of a particular mailbox provided at WikiLeaks and it should be discussed here.

[ V I D E O ] REALITY REPORT 17 - Guns and the Media, Template for Tyranny, Forced Vaccinations, Power of the Sheriff, P

Not an RTR member yet?

REALITY REPORT 17 - Guns and the Media, Template for Tyranny, Forced Vaccinations, Power of the Sheriff, PASS Act Update and more!

RR-17 | In the 17th edition of the Reality Report Gary Franchi recaps events of the last few weeks, discusses Gun Rights and the Media, and presents a story about a small town being used as an international template for tyranny. He also highlights moments from a recent Ron Paul / Lew Rockwell conversation about socialized health care, swine flu and the dangers of big government. Franchi  presents a local news story about being fined if you don't take the forced swine flu vaccine shot and takes a look, from an international perspective, at the swine flu pandemic (because the US media just doesn't do their job anymore). Gary also provides a PASS ID Act update from whistle blower Mark Lerner and presents part 3 of Sheriff Mack on the Power of the Sheriff. Also presented in this edition, Gary premiers the the world broadcast debut of the new music video from the "Band of Patriots" and introduces a new segment called "From the Mailbag" where he reads viewer comments.

If link is not clickable please copy and paste  above link into your browser's address bar.

Please support the message of the independent media by forwarding this video to your friends, family and co-workers, post it in your favorite blogs and forums, share it on Myspace, Facebook, and Twitter, publish it to Digg, Reddit, Technorati and the like. We are counting on you!

Video Embed Code:
<embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="350" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>

# # #

Rich,

If you like the video and want to support our continuing efforts to organize and activate the American people please consider purchasing some of our Ron Paul Silver "Audit the FED" Barter rounds from http://www.thefreedommint.com/barter.php#DiscountSilver

We need your support, right now. Please spread the word about this edition of the Reality Report and consider securing some silver.

Yours in Truth!

Gary Franchi
RestoreTheRepublic!

P.S. Just a reminder you can now reserve your DVD of my  new documentary film called "Camp FEMA". In the film we expose the truth about concentration camps in America and how you can fight back, RESERVE your copy or watch the speak peek at http://CampFEMA.com

Has your Meetup? Try RTR.
Copyright 2009. All Rights Reserved.

Restore The Republic!, 3149 Dundee Rd #176, Northbrook, Illinois 60062, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?LIxsHOyctMzsDOyMbCyMtEa0rMwsnBwszA==

Entry for this page on WikiLeaks | Discussion page on WikiLeaks | wikileaks.org