WikiLeaks: aryannationspa@hotmail.com leaked emails, 2009 mail archive

This message is part of a particular mailbox provided at WikiLeaks and it should be discussed here.

Fw: Looks Like War

Subject: Looks Like War

08-01-09

KIGY
   I just took the attached pictures of a train passing by my shop a few minutes ago.  We have about 10 trains come by each day, but this was the first one I have seen come by here carrying military vehicles and crates.  It caught my attention, so I took a few pictures.  There were about 6 large crates, followed by around 150 humvee's, and other military vehicles.
    I happen to be on the phone with my dad (40 year gov't retiree) at the time and mentioned it to him.  He said that Redstone Arsenal has been bringing in and sending out a whole lot stuff in the past week, and that the word on the base is that they are getting prepared for something.  I thought it was a little scarey considering I was just on the computer reading up on the supposed civil war we might be having sometime soon....Time to get ready!!!!

Thought you might find this interesting,

KLASP

Tim
GD TN
CNKKKK

Entry for this page on WikiLeaks | Discussion page on WikiLeaks | wikileaks.org