WikiLeaks: aryannationspa@hotmail.com leaked emails, 2009 mail archive

This message is part of a particular mailbox provided at WikiLeaks and it should be discussed here.

photos

Brother hope these will work-Don't know if you crop or can size pictures. I'll send a couple more also. these are for myself and DeAnn and Deann's son Josh Dwight's I.D. cards. let me know if they will work. YHVH BLESS    Brother Lance

image/pjpeg

image/pjpeg

image/pjpeg

Entry for this page on WikiLeaks | Discussion page on WikiLeaks | wikileaks.org